One workplace – one support provider
IT workstations and their end devices are becoming increasingly complex and extensive to deploy. The central administration and protection of these is becoming more and more a challenge for many IT departments.
The introduction of new operating systems further increases complexity through additional functions and a changed update and upgrade policy, while security requirements continue to rise.
The BSH portfolio allows an integral support of the IT workplaces. From telephony to the PC, notebook, Thin Client or mobile device. Regardless of whether you want to use further service options like helpdesk or software distribution up to the shopping cart management by means of the BSH online shop.
- 24/7 Helpdesk incl. ITIL certified ticket system
- 1st & 2nd level remote or on-site support
- IMAC services (install, move, add & change)
- Setup and operation of a Device Center / Walk-in-Desk OnSite
- Personnel leasing
- Strategic consulting, stabilization, optimization and further development of the client platform
- Client and application management
- Mobile Device Management
- Inventory / Asset management
- Patch management
- Operating system deployment
- Software packaging
- Windows operating systems and office implementation concepts
- Automated migration
- Device hardening
- Central procurement processes for online shop systems incl. overview of approval process, mapping of customer-specific shopping carts and connection to your ERP system
- Holistic user services
- Total reduction of the support interfaces to a single contact partner
- Full client system support
- Variable combination of the services we offer
AND HOW MAY WE PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES?
Conduct a strategy discussion with our experts who - thanks to their many years of extensive experience - will help you find the right solution for your requirement. We plan and configure tailor-made Solutions & Services and operate them according to your wishes - whether in your data centers, as managed services or in the cloud.